Thursday, August 2, 2012

I broke.

After deciding that I would not allow myself to communicate with him no matter what, my phone began buzzing with texts and calls from him to spend time together.  I went a whole sixteen hours staring at my phone and refusing to respond until temptation pulled me in.  After calling him, an immediate response came and we planned on meeting together last night.  We spent a good time together, but there was the idea hovering above both our heads that we had less than a week left of this before he and I would separate to go on different paths.  This thought scared him as much as me I believe.  We had been through so much.
Our paths may never cross again, but neither of us want that to be the case as was shown last night when we were talking about seeing each other in our futures.  I do not know if things will ever be the same between us after this summer, but I do know this has been a defining chapter in my life.  He has helped push me forward onto life.  The closing of this life chapter may be hard, but I know that I have the rest of my book to finish writing.  The best has yet to come.  I can only wait to see what God has in store for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment