Saturday, January 12, 2013

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Do you have that person that you can tell anything in the entire world to and they still love you the same no matter what you say?  They listen to your every word like it could be the last thing you say.  They are willing to risk it all to make sure you are happy.  Then one day... they are gone.
The choice was my own to finish it, but I have hit a stage where I am beginning to regret it. I just want to sit and talk with you about the things that no one else can know like we used to.  I regret leaving you behind since you were one of the few things I had left.  Instead of trying to get you back in my life like I want to do, I choose to leave everything behind.  I have decided to give up all that I have and turn to someone bigger than the two of us to lead my life.
Who knows?  Maybe one day he will lead me back to you, but right now, unless you want to swim in a heart that is sinking, I need to simply get you out of my mind.
I wish you every happiness, but I will be miles away somewhere out there.  The universe will keep us separated until we are meant to see each other on the right terms.  
I guess Neil Sedaka said it with, "Breaking Up Is Hard to Do".


No comments:

Post a Comment