Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve's Eve

Love My Ladies- IHOP

Sexy Cream

Sexy Ketchup

 Yesterday, I was rather lazy after having a lovely evening with some of my closest friends!  The night before, I had been hanging with some of my favorite boys (why I enjoy their company so much, I do not know) until the time had come where my bed was calling my nam
Katie's Modeling.... Beautiful.
Just Chilling with the Ladies
e.  Yet, upon laying in my bed, I did not realize my evening had not even started.  Olivia, Katie, Riley, and I decided we would be patrolling the town that evening.  Our first stop was Rancheritos.  Who knew other people would have the idea of going to Rancheritos at such a bizarre time?  The workers were very kind as Riley placed her order (even though when getting her food, the churro was rather disgusting).  They offered their modeling skills in taking pictures with all of us and then even let us go into the kitchen to see our food being made!  We started talking to these two boys who graduated last year from Olympus and Hillcrest.  I thought they were friendly and we drove around with them for a little, but my perspective was seriously flawed (finding out the truth the following day).  After we left them, we went over to Hiro's house and were joined by Hiro, Pills, Alex, and J.R..  We watched a movie called Decent 2 about people who get stuck in a cave with cave zombies.  Lots of blood.  Everywhere.  And the people were so stupid!  I know if I were ever in a sketchy situation, I would survive just because I can handle myself.  After the movie, we said our goodbyes and arrived home without any trouble.  I definitely collapsed of sleepiness as soon as I got to my room.  Last night, I ate a delicious citrus grill kid's meal cheese pizza with salad and a peach lemonade.  Then was supposed to meet up with the boy from the previous night to go to Viva La Xmas (even though last year Viva La Xmas pretty much sucked).  Before I met up with him, the girls (Elise, Olivia, Hailey, Blake, Kaycee, Katie) and I went to IHOP to make friends with our waitress named Denny.  Then I met up with my new friend, yet wasn't really impressed with him so I went to go help Katie with her supposed "car accident".  We then went on to dye Blake's hair a dark brown/ blackish tone while taking pictures and hanging out in just a relaxing setting.  After, Olivia and I had a lovely discussion on men in her driveway for quite sometime until I left for home.  Now, I have awoken to the smell of my brother making pancakes.  Tata for now! Vicky V

No comments:

Post a Comment