Saturday, December 24, 2011

Judgement

People are willing to judge so quickly.  No one is willing to learn about another before assuming their own opinions and to assume only makes an ass of you and me.  I have never met you, however, you KNOW me so well.  You KNOW I am a brat.  You KNOW I am worthless.  You KNOW my life story.  Well, I am here to tell you that you do not.  Everyone makes mistakes and I am sorry I made one more than you, but that does not make you superior.  I do not believe you know the trials I have faced, am facing, or will face so please do not involve me in your petty games.  I may not love everyone the same, but I refuse to hate someone until I have met and understood their reasoning.  Upon learning that, there is no reason to hate.  Why would anyone want to cause someone more suffering that they already have?  I thank God I am strong enough to deal with the things people do to me because there will always be someone who cannot handle it.  Those are the people you read about in the obituaries.  So... if it makes you feel like your life is worth living to make someone wish they did not have one, go ahead and keep going on that pathway.  If not, then stop and please grow up.  Sincerely, V- Nasty

2 comments:

  1. listen v-nasty your not nasty first off! well i just wanted to say that this made me cry! i love being your friend and you are so amazing! i am glad that you can into my life becuase your a strong person and a good example to me of "lioness" (something like that right?)well anyways your so sweet and i love your prestence! dont change hags ha ah aahaha love you with joyfull love Blake Bailey (double b's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake Bailey! You just made my entire life! Thank you so much for always being so sweet! I love you and am so blessed to have you as my friend! We always have the best times together! Let's play soon darling!

    ReplyDelete