Friday, January 13, 2012

Just a Kiss.


Pinned ImagePinned Image
Recently, I was asked by someone "Why do you like kissing so much?". This made me begin to think about kissing and really why I like it so much.  It is simply just touching another's lips.  Then, the thought of "The Princess and the Frog" came into mind. One kiss can change everything whether it is a friendship, a decision, or a future.  One kiss can change two people's lives forever.  When you kiss someone, it is like saying, "I want you.  All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm.  Everything.  I just want you."  Kissing is able to get two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with the other.  It is the perfect place to be no matter where you are in the world because nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment