Monday, January 2, 2012

Through Many Dangers, Toils, and Snares

©Demi Ward
Model: Giselle Contreras
June 2011A Winter Break is a time for individuals to truly live young, wild, and free.  Little responsibility is held over their heads and a needed relaxation enters their hands to be used as the beholder desires.  My relaxation included breaking out of the dungeons holding me in and releasing myself among the unfamiliar.  I bonded among new friends and familiarized myself with old ones.  Both sets have had a huge impact in my life in the past year.  Driving around in the dark of nights, adventures will always show themselves awaiting with signs of trouble, yet to face your fear and conquer these snares leaves a feeling of immortality.  Nothing can or ever will take you down.  If only this break could last and never end, but for every sun that rises, it must eventually set.  If it makes you happy, then it is worth your time to experience it no matter how much you will miss it when it is gone.  This was a weekend for firsts as I did so many things I have never done before nor expected to ever do.  Only tomorrow holds what is in store for my future, but I am glad I am living my present to the fullest for it only makes my past stronger. Goodbye My Break!  I will be ready for you again when Spring comes around.....


No comments:

Post a Comment