Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Day Of The Rest of My Life

And The Boys Go On and On and On and On...

I must say never to judge a boy without giving him a chance (unless he is at a park looking at small children then you should probably judge...).  I did not give a boy a chance for five years and refused to even associate myself with him, but now I am grateful for having him in my life after the past year we have had as friends.  The boys I expected to be amazing this year ended up being the worst to me. I now understand not to allow "The Great Gatsby" effect enter my life through creating an ideal image of someone and ignoring their flaws.  I must look at the whole person and not just create the image I want through deleting their mistakes.  There are too many other amazing boys out there that deserve my attention over them.  The song I would use to describe my year with men would be Lily Allen's "Who'd Have Known".  

It's 5 o'clock in the morning (We had many of late nights or early mornings)
Conversation got boring 
You said you're going to bed soon
So I snuck off to your bedroom (Laying and Talking Together)
And I thought I'd just wait there
Til I heard you come up the stairs
I pretended I was sleeping 
And I was hoping you would creep in 
With me (I love him with me... I love us.)

You put your arm around my shoulder (First time driving around)
It was as if the room got colder (Offering me a warm place inside your arms)
We moved closer in together (As We Learned about one another)
And started talking bout the weather (Sweltering Summers... Freezing Winters)
Said tomorrow would be fun (Promising to Call)
We can watch A Place In The Sun
I didn't know where this was going (Still don't...)
When you kissed me (Perfect.)

Are you mine? (What are we?)
Are you mine? (What will happen to us?)
Cause I stay here all the time (We are always together.)
Watching telly, drinking wine 
Who'da known, who'd known (I would never have expected this.)
When you flash up on my phone (My heart would smile.)
I'd no longer feel alone (You were the only one I could count on.)
No longer feel alone (You made me happy.)

I haven't left here for days now (Every day together.)
And I'm becoming amazed how (You are amazing.)
You're quite affectionate in public (Becoming closer and more willing to show ourselves.)
In fact, your friend said it made him feel sick (Too bad for him.  Loser.)
And even though it's moving forward (How far forward are we moving?)
There's just the right amount of awkward (Still the butterflies...)
And today you accidentally
Called me baby (Oh baby...)

Are you mine? (What will happen as in a year we could never see each other again?)
Are you mine? (Do you want me?)
Cause I stay here all the time (In your arms.)
Watching telly, drinking wine
Who'da known, who'd known (No one saw this coming.)
When you flash up on my phone (The feeling enters of happiness.)
I'd no longer feel alone (You never would try to hurt me.)

Let's just stay (Let's not leave this place.)
Let's just stay (Let's just go further in.)
I wanna lie in bed all day (With you.)
We'll be laughing all the way (We always understand one another and our humor.)
Told your friends (Told them, but they do not understand.)
They all know (Not all....)
We exist but we're taking it slow (So slow... eleven months of questioning.)
Now let's just see how we go (Let's start something)
Now let's see how we go (Let's see what happens.)
Now let's see how we go (It is a new year, a new time.  Let's do something about it.)



Prom 2010
The Lovely Ladies

I have made so many amazing friends this year!  I am so blessed to have a girl who stuck with me throughout the worst when no one else would dare look at me.  She was my best friend and still is one of my closest.  Thank you for giving me my summer and its happiness, Taran.  You are beautiful and I love you.  There is no one I have ever been able to count on more than you whether it was my eighteenth birthday and you were the only one with me or when I was about to have a mental breakdown due to stupid boys and the only solution was to make lots of cookies (LOTS OF COOKIES) in my cookie monster shirt and then stalkerishy deliver them.  Thank you for the many chats and the many times you comforted me from my struggles.

Dodo Desserts
Starbucks Run

The Ladies












I have made some new friends as well as I have entered a new chapter of my life at Olympus High School!  I love my new friends to death as they make me want to be a better person and are always there to fill my heart with joy and laughter (The Comedian Kaycee White).  Whether in search for a good party (Mads Jensen) or just a night at a restaurant to get dessert (All the Girls), we have amazing times together.  I love the crazy drives with my other ladies (Christa Isaia, Kyla Vigil, and Nicollette Duncan)!  We are the party animals and sexiest women alive and everyone knows it!  Thank you for the memories!  They will honestly last a lifetime and I treasure all your friendships!  I love you. The song to describe my friends this year "I'll be there for you" by The Rembrandts.
Monster Mash 2011
Crazy Adventures



The Little Devils...
Enemies are always growing, but all I have to say is "You wanna piece of me?".  You are drama so grow up.  Thank you. The easiest song to describe this is Britney Spears' "Piece of Me".
No Drama Lil' Mama




Saved By The Bell

The Peacock By Victoria Vincent
Olympus Titans
I have begun classes at Olympus High School this year and love it! I am learning tons and am happy while I am doing it!  I have finished all my college applications and have some scholarship offers, but as of now I have no idea where my education will take me.  This year will bring much growth and change as I learn more about myself and more about what I want to do with my life.  I have learned to love more things and developed stronger talents!  One of my favorite classes would be painting.  I love sitting down for hours and begin to paint my dreams.  The simplest song to describe this is the "Saved By the Bell" theme song.
         


Finally My Family

BYU Football Game
Halloween
I thank my family for putting up with me and my crazy self everyday!  Thank you to my roommate Katherine Annie for always helping me with boy problems and being my best friend.  I love you no matter what you put me through or I put you through.  I will miss you next year when I won't have you following my side at every possible moment, but it is time for me to spread my wings and get out from under your roof!  The song to describe them would be "Family" by Laurie Berker and Band.
My Family


HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT 2012!  I AM READY!





No comments:

Post a Comment