Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Things to always remember

Salt water stings. the sun burns. stars die.
Those who are the hardest to love sometimes need it the most.
Rejection doesn't hurt, expectation does. 

Lies don't kill, denial does.
Forgetting doesn't heal, forgiveness does.
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
Never lie to people, because the people you are able to lie to are the people who trust you.
The sunrise is a constant.
You will usually find what you are looking for the moment you stop looking for it.
We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
Books end. Music doesn't.
The biggest mistake you could ever make is being too afraid to make one.
A lot of the pain that we are dealing with are really only thoughts.
Locked doors can be unlocked.
Judging a person doesn't define who they are, it defines who you are.
You won't find the right one if you won't let go of the wrong one.
Time heals.
Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end.
You are worth all of it.





2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this Victoria. Exactly what I needed to hear. I hope you wouldn't mind if I wrote it down for myself? Thank you for such wonderful insight. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know someone reads my messages and enjoys them! Of course you can write it down! That is very sweet of you to say! Mind me asking, but how did you come across my blog? I like to hear from people and my followers so thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete